Who we are
SAMKALPA (“we, “our” or “us”) respect the information of our customers and always protect the information with best industry practices within the legal framework of country’s laws. Our Core Competence lies in our team having domain knowledge, technical expertise and decades of experience delivering specialized cutting-edge technology solutions catering to Aerospace, Defense & Electronics R&D organizations. As a torchbearer we are constantly working to bring new path-breaking technology solutions for Aerospace and Defense industries.
Our website address is: https://www.samkalpa.in
Information We Collect
We only collect information from our customers about their requirements and are strictly meant to support our customers only:
- User’s name and their respective contact details such as phone number and email address
- Company Project / Programme
- Your requirement in terms of technical specifications, quantities & expected lead times.
- Any technical target
We collect information in the following way
- We collect this information when you provide information to us through our Contact Us form and/or through email to our support team.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How and Why We Use Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your product/service of interest and also technical specifications sought by you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- To store in our administrative records as our customer only if you are a customer to our Company.
What rights you have over your data
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
- We may share your information to our channel partners if the products/service we provided/yet to provide/we think might interest you comes from one or more than one of our channel partners.
How long we retain your data
Information you provide through contact us form are also retained indefinitely.
How to Reach Us